Gradimitated

Monday, April 25, 2011

My husband, Craig, officially completed his BA in December, but since there's no commencement ceremony in the wintertime in northern Utah (thank goodness), he received his cap, gown, diploma-holder, and all the other graduation trappings this past Friday.


(It's my fault his feet are cut off in the above picture -- blast.)

I well-know the simultaneous fear and jubilation that comes with finishing a degree, and Craig is feeling both ends pretty hard right now. Whatever comes, I am oh-so-pleased with the effort and passion that he put into completing this stage of his life, and I have no doubt that better things lie ahead for us as a partnership and for him as an individual.

Congratulations, dude. You're pretty much the coolest now.

2 comments:

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut