Lists: Church Callings I've Held

Monday, January 2, 2012

Beehive 1st Counselor (ie part of the class leadership for our ward's group of 12-13 year old young women)
Beehive President
Mia Maid President (ie same as above, but for 14-15 year olds)
Laurel President (ie same as above, but for 16-18 year olds)
Assistant Girls' Camp Director
Visiting Teaching Supervisor
Ward Activities Chair
Visiting Teaching Supervisor (again)
Gospel Doctrine Teacher (tag-teamed with Craig)
Relief Society Teacher (for exactly two lessons)
CTR-4 Teacher (ie teacher for the ward's group of four-year-olds)

2 comments:

  1. I love lists like this. I'm glad you love lists too! I feel like I should follow along with you and create my own lists; we'll see if I can make that happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, just after I read this list I found a list of callings that my Young Women leaders kept while I was in YW. I promptly missplaced it, but when I find it again I am going to make a list!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut