Sights: Home Things from Pinterest

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I use Pinterest a lot, for all kinds of things. I use it to save pictures of haircuts I might want someday. I use it to save pictures of animals I wish could be my pets. I use it to save pictures of dinner parties in the ocean (okay, there's just the one picture that fits that description, but still).

I also use Pinterest to catalog ideas for my current and future living spaces, whether those ideas involve great pieces of furniture, interesting wall decor, or color schemes. Here are some sights from my recent Pinterest travels, with a focus on the home. One of my goals this year is to make my home a happy, beautiful, restful place to be, and these images relate largely to that goal.










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut