Save The Drama

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Shirt: Old Navy, $19
Skirt: Urban Outfitters, $30
Heels: secondhand American Eagle brand, $9 from thrift store
Necklaces/bracelet: Target, $10 for 3-pack of imitation pearls

I've got a hot appointment at the theatre tonight with a gaggle of lady-friends, so I wanted to wear my best skirt for the occasion. This is a skirt that makes me feel a little like a ballerina and a lot like a style blogger; the mid-calf length is something I would have steered clear of not too long ago, but I really like it these days. Pairing the dramatic skirt with a knotted, western-ish shirt feels happy and whimsical.

So, television observation: what's up with all the shows about cakes and cupcakes and bakeries? It's a very unusual programming trend, I think. And now I've got this huge sugar craving to deal with.

Gingham Shirt Remix #3:

See also:
Gingham Shirt Remix #1
Gingham Shirt Remix #2
Gingham Shirt Remix #4

3 comments:

  1. Love that skirt girl!! And I love how versatile a gingham shirt is. I really need to get a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that skirt, so much. I really love the mid calf trend but I very rarely wear heels and am quite hip heavy and short, and it just looks really strange on me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is so super cute. You definitely look like a Style Blogger :)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut