Earrings: Wal-Mart, $3
Denim jacket: Divided brand by H&M, $7 (thrifted)
Striped shirt: Gap brand, $4 (thrifted)
Dress: Wal-Mart, $15 (2007)
Leggings: Old Navy, $5
Purple socks: TJ Maxx, $6 for 3-pack
Old-fashioned boots: Durango brand, $1 (thrifted)
Let's check out all the rules I broke with today's outfit.
1. Don't wear springtime prints/colors in the winter. BROKEN!
2. Don't wear stripes and florals together. BROKEN!
3. Stay away from westernized-combat boots unless you're walking the Oregon Trail and actually need to wear them. (...that's a style rule, right?) BROKEN!
4. Don't look pregnant unless you are pregnant.
5. When wearing a dress, no rough-housing, horseplay, karate kicks, etc. Strive to maintain your ladylike demeanor and a respectable level of decorum.
7. Don't take pictures where people can easily see you, especially if those people are friends from church who will think you strange.