The Pants-Free Recap

Monday, January 24, 2011

For nine days, I banned pants from my daily outfits and instead kept my bottom half covered with skirts and dresses.

I'm really happy with outfits 3-6 and outfit 9 as well. The others aren't terrible, I don't think, but they were better in my head than in reality. Meh, whatever. It's nice to look nice, but that's not the only goal of getting dressed, and I'm fine with some misses mixed in with the hits.

A big public thanks to Hayley for hosting this no-pants challenge. I'm slowly coming around to the idea that skirts/dresses are for more than just church meetings and the prom. It was also really cool to see how the other participants worked skirts into their daily wear. Here are some highlights:



















3 comments:

  1. Very cool. Love your pants free challenge.

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
    Women’s Fashion Examiner-Cleveland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for the link love. You chose some of my favorites from no pants week, as well. I need to do a follow up ASAP and highlight some of my faves.

    http://lindsayliving.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looks darling! I love number 4 for all the lovely colours going on. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut