Another Day, Another Turtleneck

Monday, January 17, 2011

A weekend full of rain has by and large made the snow melt, which means visible grass. This makes me very happy (even if it does interrupt our MLK Day sledding plans - boo hoo).

Denim jacket: Divided brand by H&M, $7 (thrifted)
Cable-knit cream cardigan: Old Navy, $15
Gray turtleneck: gift from my mom
Bike/clock necklace: Ruche (pretty sure?), $11
Ring on right hand: gift from my mom
Floral skirt: Gap, $6 (on sale & with coupon)
Blue tights: Forever 21, $1.50
Gray boots: Payless, $30 (three years ago)

I'm officially very pleased with this outfit. The slightly warmer temps were a perfect reason to don this shorter skirt, and bright tights make everything wonderful, don't they?

4 comments:

  1. those tights are amazing!! $1.50!!!!!!!!!! totally jealous right now!

    ~selina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how blue the tights are! They really pop against all of the other colors. And those boots? So chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with your blue tights! I am digging that skirt...the whole look is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a unanimous thumbs up on the tights! =) Such a lucky find. And since they were so inexpensive, I'm a little worried they'll get wrecked with snags and runs, but if they do, I'll feel good about buying another (better-quality) pair since I know I'll get a lot of use out of them.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut