30x30: A Flower on Valentine's

Monday, February 14, 2011

30x30 ITEMS
Cardigan: Old Navy, $10
Polo: Aeropostale, $10
Khakis: Gap, $20
Loafers: Cole Haan brand (thrifted), $2

ACCESSORIES REPORT
Necklace: Wal-Mart, $5
Flower pin: my mama made it

New hair day. This is my third hair color in the last month! I swear, I'm not usually this ever-changing in matters of style, but it was definitely nice to get pampered today. I visited Salon on the Avenue here in Provo. My stylist was Lauren, and she was exceedingly friendly and skilled with my cut/color. We left it a bit on the long side from my real desire, just in case it curled up more than expected. I'm going to play with it for a few days and go back if I want it shorter.

I was unimpressed with this outfit until I added the flower from mi madre (she's one crafty dame). Consider it a cheeky nod to the holiday of love and roses.

12 comments:

  1. Great outfit...Love the color combination

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I'm blog stalking you...this is unprecedented for me to make this many comments on someone's blog. But this day can't go by without me telling you how much I love your hair. And your hair with that outfit is...muah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks fantastic. It really is a great cut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the hair color is great and i LOVE that flower pin on this outfit! you're lucky to have such a crafty mom. :)

    perfect Color Brigade outfit too!

    cute and little
    come join the Color Brigade!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW great colour mixing :) The flower pin is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair color! I think it's the pink necklace that makes this outfit a winner in my book.

    Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful colors!!! You're right, the colors themselves would've been nice but the rose just pulls it all together.

    Nice hair and color.

    Books and Looks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your hair colour and it goes with the outfit!! And you look amazing!

    http://mylyfe-mystory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must say I really like your hair color. Your outfit is awesome, and the cardigan really pops.
    My Heart Blogged

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the color combo! I'm wearing teal and green today but tone down not bright. Not sure if I am brave enough!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut