30x30: Pink Shoeboxes Galore

Monday, February 21, 2011

30x30 ITEMS
Denim jacket: Divided brand by H&M (thrifted), $7
Blouse: thrifted, $0.56
Khakis: Gap, $20
Wedges: Ross, $7

ACCESSORIES REPORT
Headband: found it
Necklace: Forever 21, $5
Socks: TJ Maxx, $5 for 2-pack

I learned something new about blogging this weekend: if I haven't seen my mom in two months and she's visiting for the weekend, I'm not gonna want to spend my time reading or writing blogs. So fine, I skipped Sunday, but I loved what I was wearing and will recreate it tomorrow.

By the way, these pictures were taken at a local boutique, Cherry Lane Keepsakes. My mom and I were just biding time until she had to leave today (yep, she's already hit the road - sad), and we found some really fun and reasonably priced jewelry. Didn't walk away with anything, but I'm positive that I'll go back once this self-imposed shopping ban is over (which should sometime in the first week of March). We also stopped by Maddux Couture Boutique. They're both located on University Avenue in Provo.

If I owned a little boutique or shop like the ones we visited today, I imagine I'd take it kind of personally when people came in and didn't buy anything. Like, what, my wares aren't good enough for you?! But I really appreciate it when storekeepers are friendly to me regardless of whether I whip out my credit card, and it definitely makes me want to stop in again and do a little spending. These two shops might not have made any money from me today, but they did make a new customer. Successful morning, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut