Photo Fun

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I stumbled upon a photo-editing website a few days ago and thought it would be friendly and sweet to share. If you find yourself feeling a little covetous of the artsy snaps you see on other blogs, this might just be your new favorite place to waste time online: BeFunky

Here's the starting point.



Effect: Imitate HDR #1



Effect: Vintage Color #3, Sunburst #4, Old Photo #12, Lomoart #3


Effects: Impressionist #1



Effect: Polaroid Frame (Texture 5)


Fun, right? I'm so happy to have this tool for making Polaroid-style images, giving different effects, etc. What are your favorite photo-editing tools? Sharing is caring, friend.

4 comments:

  1. I like the Polaroid one, my go to is photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Photoshop, but I don't have it on my personal computer, so I usually use Picnik.

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
    Women’s Fashion Examiner-Cleveland
    My Vintage Handbag Line

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gimp is a good one. Free, and works on mac, unix, or windows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! texture 5 creates a very romantic mood! I have zero editing skills therefore black and white is all I can come up with!

    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut