The Tale of The Holy Banana-Nutella Bread

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

STORY TIME!

WITH PICTURES, you lucky ducks!

Tonight, the story of The Holy Banana-Nutella Bread (recipe here).

***
This is The Holy Banana-Nutella Bread as I first saw it.

This is The Holy Banana-Nutella Bread as it looked after I made and baked it.

This is The Holy Banana-Nutella Bread all sliced up and put on a plate (I'll admit, I used a pretty plate because I was planning to show off my mad baking skills through a photographic tale like this one).

This is The Holy Banana-Nutella Bread in the trash can, after I realized that I must have skipped or somehow messed-up one of the ingredients (still haven't figured out which one).

A funny part of the story: when I first took the pan out of the oven, Craig said, "That smells a little like Play-Doh." And when he tasted it, he said, "You know, it tastes a little like Play-Doh." And he was totally right, by the way. (I double-checked and, no, I did not follow a Play-Doh recipe by mistake.)

2 comments:

  1. OMG! That looks/sounds so DELICIOUS! Thanks for sharing!

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
    Women’s Fashion Examiner-Cleveland

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMMMMMM i'm sure that it was very tasty :)
    check my blog;)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut