Goodness: Blue Fingernails

Saturday, February 26, 2011


I've been trying to think of ways to express and magnify the quality of gratitude in my life. On the blog, I started by doing some simple gratitude lists, but that practice felt a little hollow, so I'm going with something new: occasional posts that pay tribute to some small things I'm grateful for. They might be silly, superficial, meaningful, etc. The idea isn't to find the most extraordinary blessings in the world, but rather to work on noticing all the little goodnesses around me.

Today: blue fingernails. I painted them yesterday whilst laying sick on the couch.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a fantastic subject. Gratitude for all things big and small. Love the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog. thank you for the reminder to be grateful. i needed that.
    love the nails- you look so cute!
    <3 mode.
    http://modestylist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut