30x30: Second Verse, Same As The First!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

30x30 ITEMS
Blazer: Charter Club brand (secondhand), $10
Plaid shirt: Saugatuck brand (thrifted), $0.56
Khakis: Gap, $20
Boots: gift from mom

ACCESSORIES REPORT
Hat: found it
Leaf pin: Roberts Craft, $2
Owl pin: gift from sister-in-law

Does this huge winter storm across the U.S. have a clever nickname yet? I feel like it should, but I have an unofficial boycott of 24-hour news networks, so if the reporters have come up with something awesome, I'll be the last to know.

Here in Provo, we're not getting any snow, but the air is ridiculously cold, and I had an errand to run for my husband a few hours ago, so my dream of becoming one with the couch was not happening. If there's any one thing I dislike about wintertime, it's how long it takes to leave the house. Gloves, hats, thermal long-johns - piling on layers takes time. Then again, layering gives so many options for looking fly, so I guess I shouldn't complain about the downsides, right? So I can improve myself and be a good example?

Favorite secret thing about this outfit: this blazer was designed for a little boy! Hooray for my small rib cage and bustline, I guess.

Favorite thing about today's pictures: the fact that my husband made a guest appearance. Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. I love the pics of you and your husband! Too funny! The navy blazer and plaid shirt looks so classically cool. I really like this today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats an adorable blazer. I love getting stuff in kids sizes, always cheaper too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha that is too funny. That's why I take my pictures when everyone is napping or off to work.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut