30x30: Reminder and Change-Up

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I posted my 30x30 picks about a week and a half ago, but in the spirit of all the 30 items posts I've seen in the last twelve hours (seriously, like a million), I figured I ought to re-introduce my selections. Just for good measure.

Note that two of my original items have been nixed from my mix (ha! rhyme!). I'll show you the two replacement items - a sweater and a dress - in my next outfit post, so get excited.

Blue/white shirt: thrifted, $5
Green sweater: Gap brand (thrifted), $4
White sweater: Chelsea Place brand, hand-me-down
Plaid shirt: Saugatuck brand (thrifted), $0.56

Zebra shirt: thrifted, $0.56
Blue polo: Aeropostale, $10
Red tank top: Forever 21 brand (secondhand), $7
Lace tee: secondhand, $4

Chartreuse cardigan: Old Navy, $10
Blue wrap cardigan: Maurice's, $15
Sequin cardigan: gift
Yellow cardigan: Norma Kamali brand (secondhand), $11

Navy blazer: Charter Club brand (secondhand), $10
Denim jacket: Divided brand by H&M (thrifted), $7

Pinstripe skirt: New York & Company brand (secondhand), $12
Purple skirt: Urban Wear, $25
White skirt: thrifted, $0.56

Jeggings: gift
Pinstripe pants: Kohl's, $30
Khakis: Gap, $20
Pink pants: thrifted, $0.56
Jeans: Guess, $92

Dress: Shade Clothing, $10

Cognac boots: gift
"Black" boots (actually dark green): vintage Marc Alpert brand (via Etsy), $38
Lace-up prairie boots: Laredo brand, $1
Woven loafers: Cole Haan brand (thrifted), $2
Orange wedges: Ross, $7

So my REAL final tally, after accounting for the discarded and added pieces, is:
8 shirts
5 sweaters/cardigans
2 jackets
3 skirts
5 pairs of pants
2 dresses
5 pairs of shoes
=
30 items for 30 days

7 comments:

  1. love your stuff, esp. that purple skirt! good luck! :)

    www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i already changed a couple of things ... just didn't want you to wonder if you came back and didn't see my feather shirt or yellow shoes. not that i think you're stalking me or anything ... awkward. ok have fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much color! i'm so excited to see how you remix all of these. and the prices? to die for! totally makes up for the $92 pair of jeans. let me tell you, though, i would pay anything for a perfect fitting pair of jeans at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I'm loving those orange heels, now I'm kinda wishing I added a little more color with my shoes!
    Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shoe selection! good luck with the challenge, excited to see what you come up with!

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
    Women’s Fashion Examiner-Cleveland

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE all of your picks! Can't wait to see how you put them together!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your picks. So much color! Can't wait to see your remixes.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut