30x30: One Third Down

Sunday, February 13, 2011

30x30 ITEMS
Denim jacket: Divided brand by H&M (thrifted), $7
Blouse: Forever 21 brand (secondhand), $7
Skirt: thrifted, $0.56
Wedges: Ross, $7

ACCESSORIES REPORT
Necklaces (which you can't really see): one family heirloom, one found
Turquoise ring: Urban Renewal, $11
Belt: thrifted, $2
Tights: Forever 21, $1.50

Is it the 4th of July? No? Oh, because I'm dressed as though it is. My patriotism is year-round, friends.

In other news, I saw two more deer today. I'm thinking of leaving some deer food in my yard so that they'll visit me at home.

And in OTHER news, I'm hoping to have a hair revamp on Monday - new cut and color. It might not seem like a very romantic Valentine's Day plan, until you realize that it's a public display of affection from me to me. So it's very sweet of me to do for me, on Valentine's.


***

Today's outfit marks the thirdway point of this 30x30 remix challenge. I've worn 25 of my 30 items thus far, which seems like a lot for only ten days. Anyhoo, here's a quick recap of the first third.

4 comments:

  1. Sara, those blue tights with the wedges? Loooove. You're killin' me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your different uses of color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 and 8 are my favs. they would be...i'm such a neutral fiend. it's a problem, really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the red white & blue :)

    Fashion's Maven

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut